Court Clerk Services
Court Clerk staff can only provide informational assistance. We are not lawyers and we cannot provide legal assistance or advice.
Court Clerk Staff Can Provide:
- Assistance with research and case lookup
- Information on case status, unless the case is not available for public inspection
- Copying, duplication and certification services, for a fee set forth above
- Information about Court schedules
- General Information about Court procedures and policies
- Court approved forms
Court Clerk Staff Cannot Provide:
- Legal advice
- Advice whether to file a case
- Advice whether to take any action in a case
- Assistance filling out forms for you or advice for what to state on a form
- Advice for what to say in court
Contact Our Staff Today at (405) 372-4774!